lunedì 16 dicembre 2013

Partecipazione Concorso Aiuto Chef Cercasi.



Ciao a tutti/e!
Sono ritornata per palarvi di un'iniziativa molto speciale!
Ho scoperto questo concorsino simpatico promosso da Fratelli Carli sul sito
Trovo ci siano premi veramente belli e che stimolino la partecipazione di tutti!
Comunque veniamo a noi con la mia ricetta.

INGREDIENTI PER 2 PERSONE:
250 gr. di Riso Basmati
1 scalogno
burro q.b.
vino bianco
Olio EVO
qualche pistillo di zafferano
100 gr. di gamberi freschi sgusciati
fumetto di pesce o brodo di pesce

Ho soffritto in una casseruola lo scalogno in una noce di burro mixata a un po' di Olio EVO e quando diventava trasparente aggiunto il riso basmati. Sfumato successivamente con un po' di vino bianco e aggiunto poco per volta il fumetto in cui ho aggiunto i pistilli di zafferano. A cottura quasi ultimata aggiunto i gamberi e mantecato per finire con una noce di burro. 

Semplice e gustoso! Con questa ricetta partecipo al concorso, se vi va potete vedere la mia ricetta online e visitare il sito per partecipare anche voi. In bocca al lupo! 

Giovanna

8 commenti:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back

    here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as

    much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

    Mango Drinks

    RispondiElimina
  2. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    But think about if you added some great visuals or videos
    to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and
    clips, this blog could definitely be one of the best in its niche.
    Wonderful blog!

    my website; air max 90

    RispondiElimina
  3. Good article. I'm dealing with some of these issues as well..


    Feel free to visit my blog ... business seo

    RispondiElimina
  4. I needed to thank you for this great read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.

    I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    My page ... face warts treatment

    RispondiElimina
  5. This email will include a link which lets you change your password.
    ) and you can setup your own private key
    to manage the encryption if you wish. Put in your password, where it asks for a secure server ask your ISP for support.


    Here is my site: hacking emails

    RispondiElimina
  6. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here
    regularly. I am quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my webpage :: hay day hack

    RispondiElimina
  7. Hi! Do yοu usе Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to
    new posts.

    Also visіt mƴ wеbsite: chevy silverado black widow

    RispondiElimina
  8. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
    somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements
    would really make my blog shine. Please let me know
    where you got your design. Appreciate it

    Also visit my homepage ... fast weight loss

    RispondiElimina